Modified on: 10/02/2021
Gorilla Glue #4: feminised and autoflowering cannabis seeds. Here are all the reasons why you should choose them!
Gorilla Glue #4 marijuana seeds are very successful in the online cannabis seeds market. The reason is simple: the Gorilla Glue variety has been a favourite of weed consumers since its birth, and the GG#4 is now one of the most famous strains in the world.
It must be said that initially Gorilla seeds were only known in the United States, but the characteristics of the plant gradually conquered the world. Resinous, with very high THC percentages, it is a favourite of both those who want auto flower seeds and those who love feminized seeds and plants with seasonal flowering (at SensorySeeds shop you can find both varieties!).
But why would you choose the Gorilla Glue #4 seeds?
Here are 3 characteristics of this cannabis variety which are the reasons for the success of the Gorilla Glue seeds.
1) Gorilla Glue #4 cannabis seeds super genetics.
Gorilla Glue #4 marijuana comes from three great Cannabis strains: it’s a hybrid (mostly Sativa) born from the cross between Chem’s Sister x Sour Double x Chocolate Diesel. The plant takes its characteristics from the very strains that gave it life:
- Chem’s Sister also called Chem Sis’, is a Sativa variety with energising and long-lasting effects. The plant has a very high yield so that the buds grow even on the lowest buds. The flowers are large, mint green and full of pistils. Gorilla Glue has inherited a large number of trichomes on its flowers from Chem’s Sister, so the flowers of both varieties are as sticky as glue. The Chem Sis also brings the Diesel and sandalwood aromas with citrus undertones which taste like lemon and pine.
- Sour Dubb: This cannabis strain has high THC levels (over 18%), sweet and sour aromas and a fruity taste with hints of burnt Diesel.
- Chocolate Diesel: as you can imagine, this marijuana strain presents scents and tastes that recall both chocolate and Diesel, even if the flavour tends to be sweet. The buds have beautiful green, brown and purple shades with by bright orange pistils.
From these fantastic strains crossbreeding comes the world-famous Gorilla Glue #4.
2) The characteristics of the plant born from the seeds of Gorilla Glue.
The Gorilla Glue #4 is known worldwide from cannabis lovers for its exciting features. The light green flowers are rich in trichomes with sticky resin and orange pistils.
The taste is earthy, acidic with a chocolate aftertaste, and the THC level is very high: it can even reach 30%!
The effects of Gorilla Glue #4 are usually very recognisable: it starts from an intense euphoria to bring you to a state of general relaxation that facilitates the sleep.
The plant can grow outdoor, or indoor, depending on the type of seeds (feminised or auto flower seeds) and tends to be easy to grow.
3) The methods of cultivation of Gorilla Glue #4: unique and fun!
Warning: in the UK, it is forbidden to germinate marijuana seeds. We advise you not to put the information below into practice or to do so only if you are currently living in a country that allows the cultivation of cannabis for personal use. In any case, this reading should not be seen as an incentive to grow cannabis.
That said, you should know that autoflowering or exclusively feminised Gorilla Glue weed seeds are highly appreciated by cannabis connoisseurs as they give the opportunity to use exceptional growing methods, namely ScrOG and LST.
Below are the details of these two growing techniques, which maximise the yield of cannabis plants:
- ScrOG (Screen of Green) cultivation technique: it consists of placing a mesh structure above the cannabis plants to force them to develop horizontally. There are structures built specifically for the ScrOG, but growers often use the classic garden wire nets because they are easily available and not too highly-priced. Branches are forced to grow under the net by bending, and ScrOG is the perfect method for both controlling plant heights and for those who have small growing spaces but want to maximise cannabis yield. To optimise yield with this technique, we avoid the growth of tiny buds by encouraging large cannabinoid-rich flowers.
- LST (Low-Stress Training) cultivation method: to develop this Gorilla Glue plants growing technique, farmers gently bend down the branches and stems, tying them so that they maintain the position they are forced to. It promotes the growth of all branches in a uniform way, avoiding the predominance of the main stem. Besides, there is a better light distribution as all branches receive the light the same way (as it happens using the ScrOG method). Again, the flowers grow large and luxurious with trichomes throughout the plant, and the yield is exceptionally productive.
Now you know why Gorilla Glue #4 seeds are among the most popular seeds on the market, so much that in our shop they are selling very fast!
And don’t forget to take a look at the other varieties of cannabis seeds online: we have them for all tastes. They are waiting for you!